Modular Point Source Lighting
The LS 600c Pro provides a point-source of light, for creating hard light, that you can shape, control, and soften using available accessories that mount via a Bowens mount
Fully Color Tunable
In addition to the wide CCT range for 2300 to 10,000K, the light is fully color with high CRI and SSI ratings, so you won't experience shifting colors due to missing frequencies in the LS 600c Pro's output. You can control the light in CCT or HSI mode, and while in HSI mode you can also adjust the light's CCT.
Light Effects and Control
- XY color control
- White-point HSI
- 300 gel presets
- Frequency adjustment for flicker reduction up to 2000 fps
- 10 user presets
- 15 built-in lighting effects
- Sidus Link - is an app on your mobile device that controls your LS 600c Pro without having to connect to it physically
- ART-Net / sACN allows you to control your light via the etherCON connection
- The 5-pin XLR connector for DMX control allows you to adjust your light using an optional DMX control panel with 16-bit control, and you cn also use wireless DMX via the fixture's built-in LumenRadio
The yoke features a combination mount, allowing you to use either a Junior or Baby-pin stand or hanging clamp.
The light fixture is weather resistant so you can use it in wet weather.